comScore, Inc. published The 2017 U.S. Mobile App Report. The report provides detailed data and in-depth insights on mobile apps, which now drive the majority of digital media usage in the U.S.
Some key topics covered in the report include:
- Mobile app vs. mobile web usage and audience behavior
- Highlights of top-ranking and fast-growing apps
- App activity among Millennials and other valuable audience segments
- Consumers’ attitudes and perceptions towards apps and the app landscape
- Usage habits and behavioral tendencies of app users
- Deep dives into several app categories, including retail, gaming and online dating
To download report CLICK HERE.