With their latest restage, they put millennial parents at the center of the reformulation to make sure they live up to the expectations of today’s millennial parents and tomorrow’s Gen Z families. Taking into account parents' preferences along with the latest science, Johnson’s is introducing a new portfolio of products and reinventing some of its classic products like “pink lotion” and “gold shampoo,” from the inside out.
Parents will see a whole new Johnson’s on the shelf. Although the brand has changed the visuals on their packaging throughout the years, until now, they hadn't done a full head-to-toe makeover of Johnson’s bottles for decades – since 1973. The changes they’ve made will make the shopping experience easier and will give parents more of what they want.
To support the relaunch:
- Dedicated Hispanic spend has increased +14% YOY
- Consistent, weekly presence on Hispanic National TV networks
- Our 70% digital plan is focused on channels that overindex against USH, like social & mobile video
- Branded presence on BabyCenter en Español to maximize reach amongst new moms
- Premium, high impact positioning in endemic Print
Los beneficios del algodón:
Cómo bañar a tu recien nacido:
Cómo darles masajes a tu bebé: