Yahoo en Español, Fox Sports en Español, PR Newswire and the Association of Hispanic Advertising Agencies (AHAA) invites you to view our 3rd HispanicAd.com Forum webcast.
A select group of panelist will be discussing trends in the advertising and media targeting the US Hispanic Consumers.
Aida Levitan - Co-Chairman & CEO @ Publicis Sánchez & Levitan - President of AHAA
Carl Kravetz - Chairman & COO @ cruz/kravetz: IDEAS
Ingrid Otero Smart - President & COO @ Mendoza Dillon & Asociados
Tony Ruiz - Partner @ The Vidal Partnership
Carlos Santiago @ The Santiago Solutions Group
Hector Orcí - Co-Chairman @ La Agencia de Orcí
Participate with the panelists by sending your questions during the webcast. Some of the topics to be discussed are:
- How will we grow our Industry past the $3 Billion mark?
- Has media 'merger-mania' affected the US Hispanic Market?
- How do independents still thrive in a mega-acquisition/merger environment?
- What new creative strategies are being implemented today vs. 5 years ago?
- Has the Census been the Tool we were waiting for?
- Has research caught up to our needs in defining the US Hispanic Consumer?
- Is the Univision/HBC merger an opportunity?
To view webcast FREE .... CLICK below: