The role of the Account Executive is to provide full and flawless support to the account team while managing projects. Your actions speak louder than words. Your energy is contagious. You will be measured by attitude and disposition as much as by output. This is not a passive role, but an active one where you have a seat at the table and are expected to contribute.
The role will focus on supporting an award winning team focused on Direct Mail targeting at the Hispanic audience based in the U.S. To be successful you have a passion for detail, digging into numbers/results, and love the challenge of bringing new ideas to an older medium (including connecting to digital etc.).
What We Want You To Do
- You are equal parts business manager and project manager, always trying to better the process to ensure we’re “managing for creativity”.
- Complete all your assignments on time, budget and according to the directions of the Account Supervisor/Management Supervisor.
- Be a safe pair of hands, a go-to person who knows the ins and outs of every assignment you undertake, regardless of what discipline it entails.
- Perform every task with precision because you take pride in your work, as it’s a reflection of your personal brand and the agency/client brands.
- Build up sources of information relevant to your work (for example industry publications, research tools, competitive trackers) to stay plugged into the business and our client’s business.
- You are expected to observe and learn from others in the room how they provide a point of view (on the creative work, briefs).
- You support the Account Supervisor/Management Supervisor in being the recorder and reporter of all contact with clients: status on your accounts, competitive and market activity, budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these.
- Support the team in any way possible to sell creative work.
What We Want You To Have For Success
- Passionate about involving others and having fun.
- No fear of juggling multiple projects at any given time, and being able to easily switch gears and adapt to an ever-changing workload.
- Strong attention to detail and time management. Organized.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish is required.
- 1-2 years experience on direct mail, shared mail, CRM and/or strong performance marketing experience strongly preferred.
About the Agency: GALLEGOS United
We are an independent creative agency. Standing still makes us uncomfortable. We were built on a foundation of entrepreneurial thinking and innovative solutions. We need to be moving, learning, creating – fearlessly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Creativity requires more than just inspiration; it demands action and execution.
We’re “bust your ass,” dynamic, imaginative, collaborative thinkers. We thrive in fast-paced, creative-driven, problem-solving environments. When we’re met with challenges and obstacles, we adapt. We find new avenues. We blaze new paths. It drives us to dig deeper, go further and overcome anything in our way.
We embrace this spirit in all we do. For more infomation on Gallegos United CLICK HERE.