The Vice President is a high level executive that contributes to the overall performance of the firm by managing current client relationships and multicultural programs, generating new business along with developing and growing staff. This leader is senior practitioner with business multicultural expertise and the entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities while growing existing client relationships.
The senior executive plays a critical role in leading cross-functional businesses and strategic initiatives, and provides cutting-edge programs to support clients’ mid- to long-term strategic business objectives. This professional is responsible for managing the key metrics of client relationships, including client contribution and working capital, as well as the overall financial performance of his/her team. This leader innovates and/or adopts new methods and approaches which add to the area of expertise’s intellectual capital while enhancing the client’s business and revenue opportunities. The Vice President demonstrates personal resilience in achieving goals and is able to drive business in all economic climates.
- Must have led an agency team before, being responsible for practice management, resource allocation, client relationships and project management of service delivery and budget
- Proven experience of US Hispanic advertising and digital campaigns
- Ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong management skills - ability to hire, develop, manage and retain staff
- At least 8-10 years in multicultural client management
- Master’s degree preferred