SociedAD, a division of Campbell Ewald is looking for a Senior Media Planner to join its growing NY team to manage various client communities.
This position will involve planning, implementation and measurement of integrated online and offline media plans on several unique and innovative pieces of business.
The Senior Media Planner will contribute to the planning process by assisting in the following:
- Strategic development and tactical execution of traditional, non-traditional and emerging media solutions
- Analysis and optimization of media buys
- Target audience analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Plan analytics with a focus on digital
- Development of opportunistic media point-of-view documents to clients and agency teams
The Senior Media Planner will assume lead responsibility in the following areas:
- Production and maintenance of all budget reports
- Production and maintenance of all internal and external status documents
- Production of bi-weekly digital media scorecard report for clients
- Management of all media plans, flowcharts and associated documents including tracking of all plan changes
- Management of creative trafficking process
- Timely and accurate execution campaign launches including troubleshooting and resolving any issues with media/account teams and media vendors
- Maintenance of relationships with media vendors and internal teams
- Monitoring of client billing resolving any related issues
- Timely and accurate execution of all media projects proceed according to plan and on deadline
- Maintenance and nurturing of strong, positive client relationships
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study is highly preferred.
- Hispanic market experience & knowledge is a plus.
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain internal and external agency relationships. Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office suite. Minimum of 4 years agency experience is a must.
- Knowledge of syndicated audience research, and on-line computer media systems/tools is a strong plus.
To apply for position, CLICK HERE.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.