PRIMETIME Sports is the leading sports and entertainment marketing company specializing in the U.S. Hispanic Market with more than 15 years of experience developing and executing sports and entertainment-driven marketing platforms that maximize consumer engagement and deliver results. We currently have exclusive U.S. commercial rights to various sports brands, including a top professional soccer team from Mexico.
SPONSORSHIP SALES MANAGER (NATIONAL ACCOUNTS)
Reports to: Company Partner
We seek an experienced, dynamic, self-disciplined, highly motivated and proven salesperson to play an integral role in expanding our sales efforts at the national level by developing new sponsor relationships, negotiating and executing sponsor contracts, including business terms, economic, legal requirements and more. Must be able to work with a high level of independence as well as with Partner who will guide business development efforts.
- BA in Business or Marketing, preferably
- 3 – 5 years business-development experience related to sales, sports marketing, sponsors, endorsements, client activations, event marketing, advertising and communications
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have sound understanding of sports business, sports marketing, sports sponsorships, sales and development of special events and promotions
- Consistency and reliability in building loyal client relationships
- Disciplined, highly-motivated and organized
- Skilled with PPT, Word, Excel, contact management and the ability to construct compelling presentations
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Soccer marketing/events a plus
- Experience with Hispanic Market a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus