WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The role of the Strategy Associate Director is to be the day-to-day steward on media issues for assigned brands, including accurate budget control and flow of media activity. You will be required to develop and maintain a strong knowledge of their clients’ business and apply their media understanding accordingly to help deliver against the clients’ needs/objectives. You will work closely with the Managers in the development and communication of all media recommendations.
- Strong cross-channel planning and buying skills, particularly in digital
- Successful at building strong, collaborative client relationships, instilling trust and authority on behalf of the agency
- Ability to manage timelines, projects and personnel within direct report team and across cross-functional teams
- Flexible and able to keep up with a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Including the capacity to successfully manage multiple work streams at one time
- Strong foundation in strategic and critical thinking, with an eye for finding ways to innovate and collaborate with teams to improve outputs
- Experience with productive and positive vendor relationship management
- Individual should possess confidence and composure and polished presentation skills to effectively attend and lead meetings in-person with key clients on a daily basis
- Self-motivation and organization are key given coordination with multiple internal and external teams
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications preferred. If you have an MBA, that’s an added bonus.
- Have been working in media planning, buying and management for 5+ years with progressive levels of responsibility.
- Think strategically, take into account the bigger picture, analyze everything and think critically when solving problems to come up with unconventional solutions.
- Have lead a team before, know what it takes to manage a group, even when a lot of moving parts are involved, not only can you take care of the day-to-day part of overseeing others, but you are good at helping them grow and realize their own potential.
- Build great relationships with clients, vendors, and reps, have a history negotiating to get the job done right and track record of success in media, understand business and have a knack for sharing complicated ideas in a simple, understandable way.
- Already active in the kinds of digital gadgets and communities that are changing our business, have a passion for tablets, smartphones, social networks, instant messaging, widgets, apps, blogs and whatever is new and life-changing, and want to find ways to make them work for brands.
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for job CLICK HERE.