According to MediaPost, Publicis Groupe has diversified its US workforce by 5.5%.
- That said, the data shows a year over year increase of 5.5% in diverse talent overall, which now represents 32% of the company’s 21,000 employees.
- The number of entry level positions filled by people of color is up 5%, while mid-level positions are up 8% and senior level slots are up 5%.
- Black talent increased by 9% overall across U.S. operations at every career stage, but most notably at a senior level, where Black talent rose by 26%, to 2.4%, off a small base.
- At all career levels Blacks represented 5.9% of the U.S. workforce as of May 20th, up from 5.4% last June. The comparable numbers for Hispanics/Latinos are 8.3% up from 8.1% and 15.4% up from 15.1% for Asians.
- The company’s U.S. workforce remains more than two-thirds white at 67.3% down from 69.1% a year ago.
What about growth in the senior and higher level management position?
What about Hispanics in their management positions?
Grade D+. They have some work to do.