As brands look to build and rebuild, they will need to look for growth opportunities within the rapidly growing multicultural markets. To arm them with the cultural insights needed, the Culture Marketing Council: The Voice of Hispanic Marketing (CMC) is releasing its 2020 Hispanic Market Guide, the most comprehensive resource on the U.S. Hispanic market. The new publication is now available to view online or download for free.
The CMC 2020 Hispanic Market Guide serves as the authoritative source for identifying companies with trusted culture specialists. With the multicultural majority on the rise, this information is in top demand for marketers ensuring the success of their current and future outreach and marketing campaigns. In addition, the CMC provides new market research and insights from Nielsen and Kantar on the multicultural majority shift.
“Now more than ever, brands need to be culturally fluent to remain relevant and drive growth,” said CMC Chair Gonzalo del Fa, president at GroupM Multicultural. “The CMC 2020 Hispanic Market Guide is a necessary source to connect marketers with the right cultural information and specialists who can advise them and help increase marketing ROI.”
The CMC 2020 Hispanic Market Guide provides brands and journalists with an unparalleled competitive intelligence tool for locating and targeting the top agencies in the market. It lists:
• Top advertising, media and marketing companies vetted by the CMC that specialize in the Hispanic market
• Key advertiser and agency relationships, specialties and contacts
• Comprehensive demographic, marketing and media information provided by Nielsen
• New market data and insights on Hispanic Centennials, including statistics, digital habits, cultural nuances, purchase behavior, high-purchase categories and favorite brands
• Data on Latinx voting trends and habits, leading to the 2020 election
The CMC 2020 Hispanic Market Guide is available to view online or download. For more information, visit culturemarketingcouncil.org and follow the CMC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @cmchispanic.