The campaign peeks behind the curtain of J Balvin’s on-stage persona to show what it’s like when he’s simply being Jose.
The spots were created to remind people of what is truly important: being the real you with your real friends. The new ads called “Cookout” and “Pool Party” show people speculating about J Balvin’s extravagant life when the reality is much simpler: he prefers being Jose, his most authentic self, while having a great time and enjoying great beer with his friends.
Check out the first two ads supporting the campaign:
Cookout” wasreleased on September 15 and “Pool Party” will air in the future.. They can be enjoyed on Univision, Telemundo, Latino sports networks, and Liga MX’s games and on digital partners YouTube, Spotify, Vevo, Facebook, and Instagram.
Director: Kris Mercado
Production House: Easy Mondays
- Luis Miguel Messianu, Founder-Creative Chairman-CEO
- Alvar Suñol, Co-President, Chief Creative Officer
- Jorge Murillo, Executive Creative Director
- Christian Liu, Executive Creative Director
- Eddie Seigle, Associate Creative Director
- Ryan Morejon, Sr. Digital Content Creator
- Beatriz del Amo, VP, Group Account Director
- Jose Hawayek, Account Director
- Adriana Piñeda, Account Supervisor
- Daniela Cardenas, Account Executive
- Yeyo Marquez, VP, Director of Production
- Jorge Espinosa, Executive Producer.
- Marinet Quinones, Director of Business Affairs
- Ivian Nuñez, Business Manager
- Leslie Osorno, Project Manager
“Our Es Jose Time work with J Balvin is Miller Lite’s biggest campaign reaching Latino consumers to date,” said Sofia Colucci, Vice President, Miller Family of Brands. “As one of the most authentic artists out there, Jose has helped us bring a new twist to Miller Time through humor, creativity and a unique aesthetic. The spots and the limited-edition can are just the first of many cool things that we’ll do together.”