Working in collaboration with each other as appropriate to client needs, the six agencies comprising The Change Agencies will help businesses and organizations communicate across cultures, ensuring that outreach and marketing to diverse communities are culturally-appropriate, sensitive and meaningful. Every agency owner is either African-American, Asian-American, LatinX or LGBTQ and four of the six co-founders are women.
The six founding principals are:
- Chino Chapa, founder of Chino Chapa Communications in Dallas
- Tanya Churchmuch, president of MuchPR in New York
- Alexis Davis Smith, president and CEO of PRecise Communications in Atlanta and Miami
- Ben Finzel, president of RENEWPR in Washington, D.C.
- LaTricia Woods, founder of Mahogany Xan Communications in Phoenix
- Christina Yumul, founder and president of Storieology Communications in Maui, Hawaii and San Francisco
The Change Agencies help companies and organizations effectively prepare, address and deliver strategic and culturally-appropriate communication solutions. Among the services offered by the member firms are consumer marketing, public affairs and policy communications, issues management, community relations, influencer outreach, target market research, crisis communications, and message development. The signature offering of The Change Agencies is The CHANGE Audit, a 360 degree, deep-dive discovery process designed to analyze, evaluate and implement appropriate communications throughout an organization.
Each of The Change Agencies' member firms has existing clients and experience supporting Fortune 500 companies, privately-held firms and foundations, leading trade associations and advocacy organizations and nonprofits in sectors including: consumer, travel and tourism, packaged goods, retail, telecommunications and automotive, technology, life sciences and healthcare, financial services, education, and government and public affairs.
The Change Agencies network is supported by an Advisory Council of industry leaders with significant multicultural experience and expertise. Each member of the Advisory Council is a respected, nationally-recognized industry thought leader and practitioner in one or more of the sectors represented by The Change Agencies. These leaders have committed to provide advice, counsel and connections to help The Change Agencies grow and serve clients.
The Change Agencies Advisory Council members are:
- Wesley Combs, CEO of Combs Advisory Services
- Ingrid Duran and Catherine Pino, founders and CEOs of D&P Creative Strategies
- Thomas Sanchez, CEO of Social Driver
- Patrice Tanaka, CEO of Joyful Planet
- Bob Witeck, CEO of Witeck Communications