HispanicAd in association with the Culture Marketing Council are proud to announce the 2020 HispanicAd Culture Account Planning Excellence Awards competition.
For over a decade we have been honoring the best account planning work in our Industry.
- Best Cultural Insight – when a Latinx insight led to Campaign impact
- Mainstream Impact – when a Latinx-based insight led to mainstream market impact/results
- Impact on Innovation – when a multicultural insight led to an innovation in product, service or brand offering
- Pro-Bono – when a culture-based insight led to an idea that drove results/impact for a cause, unpaid by any client
- Shopper & Experiential Excellence – when a culture based insight is effectively applied in the design and execution of a shopper or lifestyle activation program for multicultural audiences
- Media Connections & Content Strategy Excellence – when cultural intelligence is applied to connections and/or content strategy to drive reach and engagement effectiveness with multicultural audiences
Entries period ended March 26 2020.
Honors to be bestowed at the 2020 Culture Marketing Council Conference in New York City in April 2020.
To download entry form and participate (Google Docs), CLICK HERE.