HispanicAd presents our 9th edition of the Hispanic Market Thought Leaders. Every edition we strive to cover important marketing topics in our Industry and highlight The Top Marketing executives for their contributions to our Industry.
In this edition you will find insights from key Industry Executives:
Goodbye, General Market
- Gilbert Davila – President / CEO of Dávila Multicultural Insights and Chairperson of the Alliance for Multicultural Marketing (AIMM) ANA, offers a preview of the ANA Multicultural & Diversity Conference while providing key takeaways from the 2022 Master Of Marketing affairs in Orlando, FL.
Growing the Class of Top Hispanic Marketers
- As CEO and Chief Strategy Officer of her own Agency, Infusion, veteran Hispanic advertising industry leader Liz Castells-Heard enjoys work with “best-in-class’ marketers such as Charter Communications, Toyota and McDonald’s. Attracting other clients and getting these to these clients’ level of commitment to Hispanic marketing remains a key desire, and challenge
Our Industry Honorees are:
- Yonathan Bendesky – Brand Diretor / Gran Centenario, 400 Conejos, Creyente – Proximo Spirits
- Clary Leffel – Assistant VP of Integrated Marketing Strategy & Marketing Operations – CarMax
- Kimberley McArthur – Cultural Engagement Strategist & Multicultural Brand Experience Lead – General Mills
- Daneyni Sanguenetti – Director of Culture & Inclusion Marketing – Pernod Ricard
- Wilson Santiago Soler – Sr. Multicultural Campaign Manager – Rocket Central
- Diego Scotti – EVP / Chief Marketing Officer – Verizon
We publish our 9th edition in conjunction with Adam R. Jacobson – Consultant Editor and it is curated with Gilbert Dávila – President / CEO of Dávila Multicultural Insights and Chairperson of the Alliance for Multicultural Marketing (AIMM) ANA.
To read and download this year’s edition, CLICK HERE.