This 2023 Outlook Survey was conducted by IAB to provide the digital ad-supported ecosystem with a forward-looking view into the 2023 ad spending marketplace (including both spend levels and strategies) being projected by buy-side ad investment decision-makers, primarily at brands and agencies.
This study provides:
- A view into overall spend as well as at the channel and category levels
- A perspective on opportunities and strategies for growth
- Insights into two key, growing spaces: retail media networks (RMNs) and emerging technology (e.g., metaverse, NFTs, AR, etc.)
Key findings include:
- 2023 overall ad spend is projected to be up 5.9% YoY
- Customer acquisition is by far buyers’ top goal for 2023 media investments (61%), followed by increasing brand equity (43%) and improving media efficiency (35%)
- More than half of buyers are investing or considering investing in RMN advertising (61%) and metaverse advertising and marketing (56%)
To download report, CLICK HERE.