Aeromexico is joining a wide array of local celebrations of Mexico’s independence during the month of September, including:
· Aeromexico will be present at events coordinated by the Consulate of Mexico on September 15th, commemorating Mexico’s Independence Day with the local community in different cities where the airline operates which include Miami, Orlando, Texas, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sacramento, among others.
· In Washington D.C., Aeromexico is a proud sponsor of the Independence of Mexico Celebration organized by the Inter-American Development Bank on September 16th.
· In Chicago and New York, Aeromexico will participate and support special parades with the local community as well as the celebrations of Mexican independence on September 15th.
· On September 14th, Aeromexico will participate in networking events for the corporate sector in Miami and New York, organized by the local chapters of the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce, where the airline is promoting Aeropass. This special program uses a coupon book with convenient prices for advanced purchase of 10, 15, 20 & 30 tickets for corporate needs and/or frequent traveler use.
· On September 9th, Aeromexico joined over 150,000 attendees at Whittier Narrows Regional Park in Los Angeles for a family festival and concert sponsored by Que Buena radio station, with live performances by premier Hispanic recording artists.
During these festivities, Aeromexico offers attendees the chance to take advantage of attractive fares and promotions while providing the opportunity for them to participate in raffles and other sweepstakes.