HispanicAd in partnership with The Culture Marketing Council: The Voice of Hispanic Marketing has announced the jury for the 2020 Culture Account Planning Excelencia (CAPE) awards, the only award of its kind that honors multicultural account planning, the strategic bedrock of any successful marketing campaign. Winners will showcase their campaigns during a special CAPE session at the CMC Annual Summit on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at The Westin New York at Times Square in New York City, NY.
The 2020 Judges
- Angela Rodriguez – VP of Strategic Insight at ALMA and President of the Jury
- Ana Ceppi – SVP Hispanic Strategy and Client Experience, Advertising Sales – NBC Universal
- Samantha Jiménez – Senior Manager, Associate Creative Director for Promo Marketing – Target Corporation
- Henry Gomez – Head of Strategic Planning, Research & Analytics – Zubi Advertising
- Victor Parades – VP of Creative Content Strategy – UniWorld Group
This year, there are six (6) categories for submission:
- Best Cultural Insight – when a Latinx insight led to Campaign impact
- Mainstream Impact – when a Latinx-based insight led to mainstream market impact/results
- Impact on Innovation – when a multicultural insight led to an innovation in product, service or brand offering
- Pro-Bono – when a culture-based insight led to an idea that drove results/impact for a cause, unpaid by any client
- Shopper & Experiential Excellence – when a culture based insight is effectively applied in the design and execution of a shopper or lifestyle activation program for multicultural audiences
- Media Connections & Content Strategy Excellence – when cultural intelligence is applied to connections and/or content strategy to drive reach and engagement effectiveness with multicultural audiences
Our host for Judging is NBC Universal at Telemundo in Miami in early April, 2020.
CLICK HERE to apply for the 2020 CAPE Awards – all entries must be received by Friday, March 13, 2020.
HispanicAd.com is the leading Hispanic advertising and media content site in the USA, Latin America and the Caribbean. This interactive forum provides information and entertainment, fosters a sense of community, affords an opportunity to establish and improve both customer relations and services and engages your customer.
Founded in 1996 as the Association of Hispanic Advertising Agencies, the Culture Marketing Council: The Voice of Hispanic Marketing is the national trade organization of all marketing, communications and media firms with trusted Hispanic expertise.