HispanicAd.com has reached very important milestones since it began publishing fifteen (15) years ago in 1998 and has become the US Hispanic Industry’s premier choice for daily news, research, insights and Thought Leadership.
We have earned and secured EXCLUSIVE – US Hispanic Trade Media Partner status with the leading and most important US Hispanic focused conferences serving our advertising, marketing and media Industry:
– Social Revolución at SXSWi – March 12, 2013 – Austin
– New Generation Latino Conference – April 2, 2013 – New York City
– Broadcasting & Cable / Multichannel News – Ethnic TV Awards – April 17, 2013 – New York City
– Billboard Latin Music Conference – April 22 – 25, 2013 – Miami
– New Generation Latino Conference – June 4, 2013 – Los Angeles
– Hispanic Retail 360 Conference – August 14 – 16, 2013 – Las Vegas
– Broadcasting & Cable / Multichannel News – Hispanic TV Summit – October 2, 2013 – New York City
We also enjoy lead US Hispanic Trade Media Partner status with The Association of Hispanic Advertising Agency (AHAA) – April 29 – May 1, 2013 in Miami and The Association of National Advertisers (ANA) Multicultural Conference – November 3 – 5, 2013 in Los Angeles. Additionally, we enjoy a sales and marketing partnership with Advertising Age for the Hispanic Fact Pack and with Adam Jacobson’s Hispanic Market Overview.
We thank our readers, our advertisers, our contributors, our partners and the Industry at large for the continued support of our efforts.
It’s about ROI.
We will be making other important announcements shortly.
Here is to a growth oriented and lucrative 2013 for all sectors of our Industry!
Adnotas.com – serving the Puerto Rico advertising, marketing & sales industries
HispanicAD.com – serving the US Hispanic advertising, marketing & media professional
HispanicCMO.com – Hispanic Chief Marketing Officers exchanging ideas
HispanicPRpro.com – serving the Hispanic Public Relations professional
HispanicAccountPlanner.com – insight for reaching Hispanics
HispanicMediaSalesInc.com – Thought Leadership for the US Hispanic Ad, Marketing, Media and PR pros