Loop Media, Inc. , a free streaming television media company for businesses which provides access torestaurants, retail businesses, office buildings, doctors’ offices, airports, bars and college campuses, announced it has added the Mexican Restaurant Channel, the Mood Boost Latin Channel and the Cinco de Mayo Channel (where every day can be a celebration) to its Latino-focused channels on the Company’s Loop TV platform.
Loop Media, which currently has over 71,000 screens in North America, has seen a growing demand for premium Latino-focused in-venue entertainment content for the Hispanic U.S. business community.
“This new offering is yet another opportunity for Loop to dig deeper into a great category and delight our business customers—and in turn, their in-venue patrons—with a robust and authentic Hispanic experience,” said Jon Niermann, CEO of Loop Media. “According to SCORE, a non-profit that has helped over 11 million aspiring entrepreneurs since 1964, there were over 5 million Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States in 2022, and 42.3% of those businesses have reported cash flow as a major concern. The Loop TV platform helps these businesses by eliminating monthly in-venue cable or satellite entertainment costs while providing a superior premium customer entertainment experience,” Niermann continued.
- Loop TV’s Latino-focused channels now include:
- Latin Hits – Essential Spanish language pop and reggaeton hits (from the 2000s to today)
- Latin Indie – Chill, indie pop/rock Spanish language hits (from the 2000s to today)
- Latin Kids – Family-friendly cover versions and originals in Spanish
- Latin Pop – PG-Rated, mid-up-tempo Spanish language pop (from the 1990s to today)
- Latin Super Channel – Genre-defining Latin hits (every decade to today)
- Latino Tropical – Dynamic mix of Salsa, Bachata, Cumbia, and Merengue (from the 1980s to today)
- Live: Latin – Live performances by Latin superstars (from the 1960s to today)
- Mood Boost Latin – Feel-good Spanish language pop ballads (from the 1980s to today)
- Cinco de Mayo – Feel-good videos to celebrate Cinco de Mayo every day of the year (from the 1970s to today)
- Mexican Restaurant – Music from Mexico – mariachi, banda, Norteño, pop/rock
Loop Media will be adding additional Latino-focused content to its offering in the coming months.
“This Latino premium content bundle allows the Hispanic business community to offer specific language and relevant cultural content to US Hispanic consumers, which in turn will elevate the customer experience and potentially increase in-venue time spent and dollars spent,” said David Wellisch, CEO and Co-Founder of The Collage Group, the leading Cultural Insights Technology Company. “By providing a culture focused approach, Loop Media is demonstrating that it understands that all businesses need to focus on their customers and making the in-venue experience the best it can be.”