Univision Radio announced that MiO is a key sponsor for the H2O Music Festival in Dallas. Featuring Tiësto, Maná, Juanes, Weezer, Snoop Dogg, Damian Marley, Gym Class Heroes, Paulina Rubio, Duelo, Prince Royce, YelaWolf, Intocable, Ramon Ayala, Ozomatli, Paty Cantú, Bobby Pulido, Roméo Testa, and local musical acts like Los Pecados de Maria, 220 and Novacaine, the H2O Music Festival will take place in the Cotton Bowl on Saturday, June 9.
“The H2O Music Festival in Dallas will bring young music fans together in this first-of-its-kind event,” said Jack Hobbs, executive vice president of Sales, Univision Radio. “We know that this new music experience will provide a unique platform for MiO to extend the reach of its brand to engaged, young consumers.”
The music festival in Dallas will feature five “watering hole” interactive sampling stations with free MiO, including the new lemonade and blueberry lemonade flavors. Throughout the H2O Music Festival, MiO will take water customization to the next level – MiO brand ambassadors will be equipped with state-of-the-art water dispenser backpacks shaped like the iconic MiO bottle; they will also be sporting a MiO tool belt complete with all 11 fantastic flavors.
In addition to the custom “watering holes,” MiO is helping festival attendees customize their H2O experience with:
· The Smart Wall: A live stream of Twitter content on the big screen to encourage social interaction among festival attendees
· The Consumer Cameraman: MiO is enlisting consumers to film and document the festival through their own perspectives
· Murals by local artists will greet attendees at the festival entrance
· Photo booth: Attendees can take memorable photos with friends and upload them on the spot to Facebook, Twitter and other social sites
· The chance to win tickets to the H2O Music Festival in Los Angeles on August 25
“We’re thrilled to be partnering with Univision Radio to create a program where consumers can personalize their concert experience and their beverage experience at the same time,” said Perfecto Sanchez, Senior Associate Brand Manager for MiO. “MiO will make it easy for fans to quench their thirsts throughout the epic music event. And for anyone who needs an extra pick-me-up, we’ll have portable MiO Energy.”
The H2O Music Festival will also feature several rotating stages, with local and emerging artists and some of today’s top names in music. Additional festival events include a vendor village featuring festival and artist merchandise, a lifestyle area, cool down tents, gaming areas, family areas, food and beverage, and more.