The Public Relations Society of America’s Los Angeles Chapter (PRSA-LA) announced its 2023 Board of Directors and executive leadership team with senior PR executive Stephen Chavez at the helm this year. The new board is one of the most diverse in the chapter’s history.
“This year’s board reflects the diversity of Los Angeles’ thriving PR industry, bringing varied expertise across a wide range of industries such as consumer, entertainment, education, and health care,” said PRSA-LA President Stephen Chavez, CEO of ChavezPR. “Our 2023 platform supports professionals looking to invest in their careers, network with new contacts, and learn from some of the best in the industry. We look forward to expanding our diverse group as more professionals are encouraged to join.”
PRSA-LA 2023 Board Members include:
- President, Stephen Chavez, ChavezPR
- Vice President, Bilal Kaiser, Agency Guacamole
- Vice President, Stacy Schwartz, Independent PR Strategist and Consultant
- Secretary, Allie Lee, Participant
- Treasurer, John McCartney, JMAC PR
Board of Directors
- Gita Amar, GCI Health
- Maricela Cueva, VPE Communications
- Erik Deutsch, ExcelPR Group
- Melissa England, The Wonderful Company
- Joe Marchelewski, AIJ Communications
- Sallie Olmsted-MacKinnon, APR, i.am.Media
- Scott Pansky, Allison+Partners
- Marisol Barrios Perez, MSPA, APR, Mission Driven PR, Inc.
- Claudia Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz Communications, Inc.
- Yurina Melara Valiulis, Office of Community Partnerships and Strategic Communications at the Governor’s Office of Planning and Research
- Ronald Wong, Imprenta Communications
- Immediate Past President, Melendy Britt, be360