Terra announces its partnership with NY Advertising Week and presents valuable sessions that will provide insight on multicultural marketing practices from industry experts.
Terra is the presenting partner of Advertising Week’s Multicultural Track on the morning of Thursday, October 4 with a great agenda including:
– 8:30 a.m. Advertising Club Multicultural Summit
– 9:00 a.m. A Multicultural View in a Multi-Screen World:
A Deep Dive into Hispanic Marketing, Mobile and Digital Strategies
– 10:00 a.m. Arrival of English Language Dominant Hispanics: the Storm Before the calm
– 11:00 a.m. She’s Gonna Have It: Black Women – their Money, Mindset, & Motivators
– 12:00 p.m. Bridging the Gap Between Cultures and Brands: the Ultimate Power Trip
Advertising Week is a premier annual gathering of marketing and communications leaders, hosting over 200 seminars and special events. The conference runs from October 1-5 throughout different venues in New York City.
This year, the multicultural sessions will take place throughout Thursday morning, on October 4th at Liberty Theater in New York City, beginning with the Advertising Club of New York’s “Advertising Club Multicultural Summit,” a C-Suite Agency Panel. Immediately following, Liz Sarachek Blacker will moderate “A Multicultural View in a Multi-Screen World: A Deep Dive into Hispanic Marketing, Mobile and Digital Strategies,” offering a 360° view of the multicultural world and the behaviors that Hispanic consumers delve in daily, utilizing smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
Panelists for this session will include:
• Steven Wolfe Pereira, EVP of MediaVest; Managing Director, MV42 | MediaVest Multicultural
• Seneca Mudd, Director of Industry Initiatives of IAB
• John Fitzgerald, Vice President of Television and Cross Media Solutions of comScore, Inc.
• Maria Cristina Rios, Director of Multicultural Marketing & Media Strategy of Macy’s
• Fernando Rodriguez, CEO USA of Terra Networks
“We are proud to be partners of such a distinguished conference that will allow us to share our knowledge of the digital industry with professionals, who can apply these key messages to make a global impact,” said Fernando Rodriguez, CEO of Terra in the U.S. “Hispanics are currently the largest minority in the United States and with their rapid adoption of technology and social media, it is imperative to understand this market and reach these key consumers.”