A couple of questions came to mind regarding some key issues for US Hispanic & Multicultural advertising, marketing, media, public relations and research industry:
- Has anyone heard or read anything more about to incorporate DE&I marketing or the array of unbalanced webinars and panels about targeting US Hispanic & Multicultural Consumers after Hispanic Heritage Month or now just prior to Black History Month in February 2022?
- Will companies targeting US Hispanic & Multicultural Consumers balance their ad spend to reflect the correct ad spend based population estimates?
- Will our industry organizations hold companies accountable to their pledge to increase ad spend towards US Hispanic & Multicultural Consumers?
- Has the correct usage of the term LatinX been decided?
- Will Hollywood include more Hispanic & Multicultural actors in their movies that do not depict them as maids, drug lords, gang bangers, pimps or thieves?
Do you have anymore questions about the future of our industry?